Beran Bloomfield, Wells Fargo
Velvet Bryant, Wake Forest University
- Alicia Clinton, City of Winston-Salem
- Delores Crosby-Edwards, Wells Fargo
- Taquanica Floyd, Inmar
- Abby Gonzalez, First Community Bank
- Mariseli Hernandez, Hispanic Targeting Solutions
- Keisha Horton, Graduate. It Pays
- Daymond Lindell, Forsyth Technical Community College
- Kismet Loftin-Bell, Forsyth Technical Community College
- Asheena Love, Forsyth Technical Community College
- Shinika McKiever, Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- Shamora Ramseur, Fairway Home Care
- Linwood Skinner, The Darryl Hunt Project for Freedom and Justice
Join with thousands of your friends and neighbors who are helping young people achieve their full potential, who are promoting financial independence and stability for individuals and families, and who are helping people maintain their health.
United Way of Forsyth County seeks to improve the quality of each of our lives. In order to continue to do their work, they need something no one else can give. They need you. There are volunteer opportunities that fit your special interests, talent and time. LIVE UNITED and volunteer today.